Thursday, January 7, 2010

A recent testimonial from a former guest.....

Dear Mimi and Ed;

After spending several weeks at the Jerry & Dolores Turco Medical Rehab Center, I wanted to let you both know what a beautiful facility this is. While I completed the in house survey, I also feel that a personal touch is needed just to personally let you know how I feel about your facility.

The care that was provided to me was beyond my expectations, both in nursing and rehabilitation. The ability to access the internet from my room was a big benefit to me since I do almost everything on the computer and needed internet connectivity.

On the third floor the personal attention I received by the Nursing Staff and the Aids were extraordinary and the PT and OT staff made the rehabilitation process enjoyable. Of particular note in the area of PT and OT, I appreciate the overall efforts of Jody and Carla. Their dedication to my recovery was beyond what I expected. The personal attention I received from the nursing staff was also very personalized and I want to recognize the efforts of Walter, Rachel and the aids Alice, Nancy, Anna and Yolanda.

I should also mention the memorable delicious meals served at the evening buffet. I would like to thank you and the staff for an enjoyable and memorable recovery.

An ecstatic former guest from Lincoln Park



No comments:

Post a Comment